The "Affirmations Of Healing After Infidelity Betrayal" 30-Day Journal
WHEN PAINFUL THOUGHTS ARE A PROBLEM
Painful Thoughts Can Hold You Back From Achieving Infidelity Recovery
WHAT YOU FILL YOUR MIND WITH MATTERS AFTER BETRAYAL
Panic and fear are natural emotional reactions after discovering infidelity in your relationship.
And yet, being in a constant state of alert and fear is hard on your heart, mind, and body.
It's like a danger alarm going off inside of you, 24/7.
FINDING WAYS TO CALM YOURSELF IS ESSENTIAL!
Releasing the fear and panic you feel will help you deal with what's happened more effectively.
But Letting Go Of Difficult Thoughts & Feelings Can Be A Challenge
I'm sure you've noticed just how hard it is to end the obsessive thoughts that often go hand-in-hand with infidelity discovery. Even if you've finally got your marriage back on track, those thoughts don't just go away do they?
They can even continue to be a problem after you've divorced him.
In fact, those thoughts tend to repeat themselves over and over again to the point where they become a HABIT.
I KNOW RECOVERY CAN BE DISCOURAGING SOMETIMES
At some point, you just want to let go of those thoughts so you can move forward in your life, right?
That is exactly why I wrote this healing affirmation 30-day journal.
The "Affirmations Of Healing After Infidelity Betrayal" Reflective Journal Can Support Your Recovery
IT'S TIME TO FILL YOUR HEART WITH POSITIVE ENERGY!
Here's What You'll Get When You Begin Your "Affirmations Of Healing" Journey:
- 76 pages in (1) downloadable, PDF file format.
- 8 positive healing affirmations - with basic and in-depth descriptions.
- 30 journal prompts - 1 per day for 30 days - to apply the affirmations to your life.
- 7 tips for successfully using affirmations to improve your life after infidelity.
- 8 journal writing tips.
- 4 pages you can color with color pencils for relaxation and stress reduction.
- The "Affirmation And Journal Checklist" / The 30-day tracker to check off each day of journaling you complete.